ACCREDITED TRAINING AT YOUR WORKPLACE
NEW NATIONAL COURSES – FROM FEBRUARY 2021
Accredited first aid training at your workplace or premises
COVID-19 Compliant – We’re open as an essential service
Nationally Recognised Courses. Workplace compliant training – delivered by fully qualified professionals
We cater to all industries, such as:
- Schools & Childcare (WCC provided) – BOSTES/NESA endorsed in NSW: Sam4Schools endorsed in VIC
- School students – 14yrs + student discount rates applied
- Medical – nurses, doctors, physiotherapists, dentists, chiropractors, etc
- Aged Care, Disability – NDIS, PCA’s, home care attendants
- Building/Construction & Trades
- Corporate businesses & Administration
- Hospitality & Retail
If you are wanting training in any of our courses, you have three options to choose from:
- We come to you – We send a trainer to your workplace/organization to conduct a customized training session for your staff/students/personnel;
- Private booking at our venue -If you don’t have an adequate training facility, your staff can come to our training rooms to conduct a private customized session for your team (minimum numbers apply);
- Send staff to our public classes – Small numbers of staff can attend our normal public sessions which may be a more cost-effective solution.
Contact us for a quote or further information by completing the inquiry form below, email@example.com or 1300 642 427
Refer to our COVID-19 page for further information about how we keep your staff safe during the pandemic.
Note: To book please get in touchto receive a quote and to discuss potential dates. We will also require a photo of the venue with chairs spaced out to meet the 1.5m social distancing requirements. You are also required to have 4sqm spacing based on your number of staff (i.e. 10 people = 40sqm, 20 people, 80sqm etc). There will be hand washing/hygiene practices put in place throughout the session as well.