SPORTS & RECREATION
Industry Specific Training
We offer training to sporting and recreational organisations across Australia.
- Training at your venue with all required training equipment
- Compliant courses relevant to your industry
- CPR training using adult, child and baby manikins
- Covering injuries and/or illnesses specific to your industry
- Review of first aid kits and emergency procedures by our experienced assessors
- Convenient hours of training,choose a day and time to suit you. Weekends and evenings are also available
- HLTAID001 Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation – 2hrs plus online theory
- HLTAID003 Provide first aid – 5hrs plus online theory – RECOMMENDED
- HLTAID004 Provide an emergency first aid response in an education and care setting – 6hrs plus online theory
- HLTAID006 Provide advanced first aid – 7hrs plus online theory
- 22300VIC Course in First Aid Management of Anaphylaxis – 2hrs plus online theory (3hrs if combined with 22282VIC)
- 22282VIC Course in the Management of Asthma Risks and Emergencies in the Workplace – 2hrs plus online theory (3hrs if combined with 22300VIC)
Contact our sales team for a quote or further information on email@example.com or 1300 305 606.
Refer to our Student Handbook for learner obligations.
Contact us for a quote or further information: