AUSTRALIA WIDE FIRST AID TRAINING LOCATIONS
OUR FIRST AID TRAINING LOCATIONS
Public Class Locations Australia Wide
Australia’s most affordable courses! CPR from $45, First Aid from $95
- HLTAID009 Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation
- HLTAID011 Provide first aid
- HLTAID012 Provide an emergency first aid response in an education and care setting
- HLTAID014 Provide advance first aid
- Express 1hr Refresher Courses Available
All telephone enquiries must be made to CPR First Aid directly on 1300 642 427, as some of thesevenues are not our permanent venues.
Click on the locations below for Locations & Google Maps
Please note that students who do not contact Admin Support at least 48hrs prior to the class to notify of any changes will forfeit all fees paid.
**** Transfer Fee applies for rescheduling requests as per Terms & Conditions *****
FIRST AID COURSE VICTORIA LOCATIONS
FIRST AID COURSE NEW SOUTH WALES LOCATIONS
FIRST AID COURSE QUEENSLAND LOCATIONS
FIRST AID COURSE SOUTHERN AUSTRALIA LOCATIONS
FIRST AID COURSE WESTERN AUSTRALIA LOCATIONS
FIRST AID COURSE VICTORIA MAPS
FIRST AID COURSE NEW SOUTH WALES MAPS
FIRST AID COURSE QUEENSLAND MAPS
FIRST AID COURSE SOUTHERN AUSTRALIA MAPS
FIRST AID COURSE WESTERN AUSTRALIA MAPS
Verified Google Reviews From Our Past Customers
Express course was great. It’s an ideal course for people who have previous first aid qualifications and just need a bit of a refresher. Elssy was a great instructor
Our trainer, Allan, was super engaging and made the experience comfortable & fun for everyone. Would definitely recommend this course to anyone of any age or skill level. I left the session feeling confident about my CPR abilities despite never having learnt about it before!
Inder is a great trainer for my first aid course. She gave lots of help during the course especially for me whose English is not the first language.
What You Need To Know
To keep our training costs down a large component of our courses are completed as theory at home prior to the class. And by not supplying refreshments on the day of training we are able to keep our prices low and offer student pricing for all.
It also means we can focus on the fun stuff on the day of the class, and incorporate more practical exercises and assessments rather than a theory-based class environment.
- If you need a general First Aid qualification, we recommend the HLTAID011 Provide first aid. This also includes CPR qualification. The Australian Resuscitation Council (ARC) recommends that this qualification is updated every 3 years.
- If you are looking to just update CPR qualification then we recommend HLTAID009 Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation. The Australian Resuscitation Council (ARC) recommends that this qualification is updated annually.
- If you are looking for a first aid qualification to work in the childcare industry, and also require Anaphylaxis and Asthma training ONLY, the should consider HLTAID012 Provide an emergency first aid response in education and care setting.
- If you are working with children, you may also be required to obtain first aid training qualifications in Asthma and Anaphylaxis. You need to check with the employer before enrolling, so that client gets the correct training for his or her circumstance.
Please note that you still need to confirm with your employer first what qualification do you need to take before you book in.
Our CPR classes start from $45 if you book online.
Our First Aid classes start from $95.
Our Childcare First Aid classes start from $105.
Our courses are nationally accredited and are the same courses delivered nationally by any other RTO (Registered Training Organisation) provider. All of our courses must follow the ARC guidelines if delivered in Australia to make them compliant.
Our statement (certificate) will be emailed upon successful completion after 7pm the same day for morning classes, or next day for afternoon classes
Yes. Your first aid certificate will state that you're qualified to provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) because it's part of the training for those who have obtained their certification.
Online First Aid courses are not accredited, so they can't be used for certification or employment purposes. The First Aid course assessment requires practical demonstration of CPR. This means that you will have to use an actual manekin, which is not available online for any reason and can only be found at real life training courses.
If you're taking this course for work-related purposes, make sure to check with your employer as they may be willing or able to pay for it on behalf of yourself.