Learners Information Page
Our Learners page provides you with all relevant links, PDFs and information to assist you throughout the process of booking and attending a course with us.
Click on the collapsible panels below for a list of documents relevant to our courses.
Interested in learning about our first aid products for sale? Also learn about our first aid kits and defibrillator (AED) packages here.
If you need any assistance you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or chat to us on the chat bubble below.
Forms & Documents:
- Student Handbook
- Terms & Conditions
- Complaint Form
- Appeals Form
- Student Assessment Information
- Assessment Appeal Form
- Personal Risk Disclaimer
- Learner FAQ’s
- Checklist for Learners
- Under 18 Consent Form
Course Information Sheets:
- HLTAID009 Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation
- HLTAID010 Provide an emergency first aid
- HLTAID011 Provide first aid
- HLTAID012 Provide first aid in an education and care setting
- HLTAID014 Provide advanced first aid
- 22578VIC Course in First Aid Management of Anaphylaxis
- 22556VIC Course in the Management of Asthma Risks and Emergencies in the Workplace
First Aid Charts:
- Allergic Reactions Action Plan
- Anaphylaxis: EpiPen (General Action Plan)
- Anaphylaxis: EpiPen (Personal Action Plan)
- Asthma Care Plan
- Asthma Chart
- FAST Poster
- First Aid for Seizures Poster
- Asthma Action Plan (NAC)
- Asthma Action Plans (VIC)
- DRS ABCD Poster
- Choking Action Plan Poster
- Anaphylaxis: EpiPen (General Action Plan) – NEW
- Anaphylaxis: EpiPen (Personal Action Plan) – NEW
LEARNER ASSESSMENT GUIDES:
- Learner Assessment Guide HLTAID009 Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation
- Learner Assessment Guide HLTAID011 Provide first aid
- Learner Assessment Guide HLTAID012 Provide an emergency first aid response in an education and care setting
- Learner Assessment Guide HLTAID014 Provide advanced first aid
- Learner Assessment Guide 22556VIC Course in the Management of Asthma Risks and Emergencies in the Workplace
- Learner Assessment Guide 22578VIC Course in First Aid Management of Anaphylaxis
- ARC Guide to AEDs, July 2017
- NSW: Legislative and Regulatory Requirements
- QLD: Legislative and Regulatory Requirements
- VIC: Legislative and Regulatory Requirements
If you require any assistance prior to selecting a course or making a booking please call us on 1300 305 606 or email email@example.com.
All learners are required to complete pre-course online theory before attending the class. The only exception is the full length 3-hour CPR course which does not require theory completion. Please check your booking information to be sure of the theory requirements.
The Theory Portal can only be accessed by clicking on the link in your original booking confirmation email (step 2). You must complete the personal information required for government collection purposes before being allowed access to the portal. Should you lose access throughout completion just click on the link in your email and skip through collection data pages to gain access again to the theory portal.
If you have any problems please contact us.
Please note: there are no password access logins to our theory portal, so if you are seeing this page you must go back to your email and click on the link to gain access.
We have provided copies of our course workbooks below for our learners to access and refer to after they have completed our online theory portal.
- HLTAID009 Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation Workbook
- HLTAID011 Provide first aid Workbook
- HLTAID012 Provide an emergency first aid response in an education and care setting Workbook
- HLTAID014 Provide advanced first aid Workbook
- 22556 Course in the Management of Asthma Risks and Emergencies in the Workplace
- 22578 Course in First Aid Management of Anaphylaxis Workbook
$180.00 incl P&H
Ensure workplace compliance for first aid with this comprehensive range, containing a wide scope of products to cater for any workplace emergencies.
$140.00 incl P&H
A handy kit for first response and vital addition to any outdoor activities
See the Contents List for a list of contents for the Vehicle Kit.
$80.00 incl P&H
Compact handy kit. his kit comes in a Versatile Softpack reinforced fabric bag, lightweight and easily transportable.
See the Contents List for a list of contents for the Handy First Aid Kit.
Complete the Order Form and email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are experiencing technical issues please call us during office hours on 1300 642 427
Monday – Friday: 8am-6pm
Please also see our Helpsheet.
By agreeing to the privacy statement and student declaration you are declaring that the information you have provided to the best of your knowledge is true and correct. You also consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information in accordance with the Privacy Notice below. Parental consent is also acknowledged for any learners under the age of 18.
Under the Data Provision Requirements 2012, RTO Name is required to collect personal information about you and to disclose that personal information to the National Centre for Vocational Education Research Ltd (NCVER).
Your personal information (including the personal information contained on this enrolment form), may be used or disclosed by [insert RTO name] for statistical, administrative, regulatory and research purposes. [insert RTO name] may disclose your personal information for these purposes to:
• Commonwealth and State or Territory government departments and authorised agencies; and
Personal information that has been disclosed to NCVER may be used or disclosed by NCVER for the following purposes:
• populating authenticated VET transcripts;
• facilitating statistics and research relating to education, including surveys and data linkage;
• pre-populating RTO student enrolment forms;
• understanding how the VET market operates, for policy, workforce planning and consumer information; and
• administering VET, including program administration, regulation, monitoring and evaluation.
You may receive a student survey which may be administered by a government department or NCVER employee, agent or third-party contractor or other authorised agencies. Please note you may opt out of the survey at the time of being contacted.
NCVER will collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth), the National VET Data Policy and all NCVER policies and protocols (including those published on NCVER’s website at www.ncver.edu.au).