Request to Transfer or Reschedule a Class
Submit a Request to CPR First Aid Administration
When the need arises to transfer or reschedule a class, submit an email request to email@example.com at least 48 hours before the original class date.
Be sure to include your name, contact information, and the reason for the transfer or reschedule. You may also need to provide documentation supporting your request. Transfer fee is $35 payable on the same day the request is made.
Class Transfer Policies
The following conditions must be met in order for a practical session transfer or reschedule request be approved.
- A transfer of classes request can only be processed if there is an available slot in the session that you would like to attend.
- CPR First Aid will not accommodate change requests made on the same day of the practical session e.g. shift from HLTAID009 CPR Course to HLTAID010 CPR Emergency First Aid
Permissible class transfer or reschedule dates must be within three (3) months from the time the website booking was completed. Do NOT refer to the initial class date.
Adjustment in Fees
If the new class date or location is of higher cost, CPR First Aid shall issue an invoice to the participant of the price difference for settlement.
Withdrawals and Refund Policy
- A refund request will be subject to approval by the CPR First Aid Administration. The participant will have to send an email with a valid reason for cancelation to firstname.lastname@example.org 10 days prior to the scheduled class date. This will incur a $15 processing fee. Failure to do so will forfeit the full course fees.
- No refund will be issued if the initial course costs lower than the transfer or reschedule.
- Participants who fail to attend their scheduled class will forfeit all payments.
- Participants who arrive after the start of the scheduled class will not be permitted to attend and payments will be forfeited. Ensure that you arrive 10-15mins before class time.
If a participant wishes to upgrade an enroled course. The participant should send a request email to the administration 48 hours prior the booked class date. Price differences must be settled on the same day of the request via credit card payment.
In the event that CPR First Aid requires participants to transfer a class due to a canceled class, this will be free of charge.
The participant will be sent details of the approved and paid session transfer or reschedule. If you have questions, do not hesitate to contact us or you may refer to our Student Handbook and FAQS.
Get High Quality Training and Certification with CPR First Aid’s Nationally Accredited Courses – Price Beat Guarantee
HLTAID009 CPR Courses (CPR Refresher) – 3 Options
We deliver unit HLTAID009 Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation which replaces HLTAID001, is available in 3 formats. You can click on your preferred format below for more information.
30 min Express Refresher CPR
A quick refresher that allows you to reinforce key skills and save time with hands on practice
1.5hr Regular CPR
2.5hr Full Length CPR (no theory)
HLTAID010 CPR Emergency First Aid
A Regular 3hr Emergency First Aid (with Pre-course Theory) course designed for emergency response personnel who don’t require qualifications at the workplace. This national course replaces HLTAID002 Basic Emergency First Aid. Avail the FREE HLTAID011 upgrade!
HLTAID011 First Aid Courses (Level 2 or Workplace) – 4 Options
This course covers the required knowledge and training in order to provide first aid response to casualties in the community and workplace settings.
1hr Express Refresher First Aid (with Pre-course Theory) – Most popular among returning clients and healthcare professionals.
Regular 3hr First Aid (with Pre-course Theory)
Full Length 6.5hr First Aid (No Pre-course Theory)
4 HR Disability First Aid (with Pre-course Theory) – Regular First AID with Disability Add-on for those working in the Disability and Aged Sector
HLTAID012 Childcare First Aid
Officially known as the Unit of Competency HLTAID012 Provide First Aid in an education and care setting. This course covers the knowledge and skills required to provide first aid to infants and children.
1hr Express Refresher HLTAID012 – Assessment only
3.5hr HLTAID012 (with Pre-course Theory)
HLTAID014 Advanced First Aid
The 7hr Advanced Aid (with Pre-course Theory) expands the skills and knowledge of first aiders who are required to provide, coordinate and manage a first aid response in various complex situations in the workplace and community setting.
BFA Baby Friendly Basic First Aid (Non-qualification)
This 2-3hr class is open to parents, family, friends, childcare providers, or anyone wanting to be equipped with the skills and knowledge required to provide basic first aid to infants and children in a no test environment.
BFA Basic First Aid (Non-qualification)
A 2-3hr course offered to participants that do not require workplace qualifications. This is a no theory and no assessment unit.
Combined Asthma & Anaphylaxis Course
Complete this 3hr combined course of 22300VIC Course in First Aid Management of Anaphylaxis and 22556VIC Course in the Management of Asthma Risks and Emergencies in the Workplace with pre-course online theory for both.
Workplace Training – We Come to You
With CPR First Aid’s fully qualified trainers, we can come to your location or workplace if you are looking to train your staff or a group of people with any of our available courses.
On the other hand, we also have training rooms and facilities to accommodate your team and conduct customised sessions required from your workplace. For a small number of participants, employers or company owners can send their staff to one of our many public class locations.
What You Need To Know
To keep our training costs down a large component of our courses are completed as theory at home prior to the class. And by not supplying refreshments on the day of training we are able to keep our prices low and offer student pricing for all.
It also means we can focus on the fun stuff on the day of the class, and incorporate more practical exercises and assessments rather than a theory-based class environment.
- If you need a general First Aid qualification, we recommend the HLTAID011 Provide first aid. This also includes CPR qualification. The Australian Resuscitation Council (ARC) recommends that this qualification is updated every 3 years.
- If you are looking to just update CPR qualification then we recommend HLTAID009 Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation. The Australian Resuscitation Council (ARC) recommends that this qualification is updated annually.
- If you are looking for a first aid qualification to work in the childcare industry, and also require Anaphylaxis and Asthma training ONLY, the should consider HLTAID012 Provide an emergency first aid response in education and care setting.
- If you are working with children, you may also be required to obtain first aid training qualifications in Asthma and Anaphylaxis. You need to check with the employer before enrolling, so that client gets the correct training for his or her circumstance.
Please note that you still need to confirm with your employer first what qualification do you need to take before you book in.
Our CPR classes start from $45 if you book online.
Our First Aid classes start from $85.
Our Childcare First Aid classes start from $99.
Our courses are nationally accredited and are the same courses delivered nationally by any other RTO (Registered Training Organisation) provider. All of our courses must follow the ARC guidelines if delivered in Australia to make them compliant.
Our statement (certificate) will be emailed upon successful completion after 7pm the same day for morning classes, or next day for afternoon classes
Yes. Your first aid certificate will state that you’re qualified to provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) because it’s part of the training for those who have obtained their certification.
Online First Aid courses are not accredited, so they can’t be used for certification or employment purposes. The First Aid course assessment requires practical demonstration of CPR. This means that you will have to use an actual manekin, which is not available online for any reason and can only be found at real life training courses.
If you’re taking this course for work-related purposes, make sure to check with your employer as they may be willing or able to pay for it on behalf of yourself.