50% off 16th Birthday Celebration
Enter code: CPRFA16
*promo applicable to public classes only
CPR & FIRST AID FOR ESSENTIAL WORKERS
All essential workers should ensure they maintain their qualifications. We offer covid safe venues across Australia.
3 Easy Steps:
- Step 1: Book Required Course
- Step 2: Complete Theory
- Step 3: Attend Class
*Certificate issued same day (weekday classes)
Refer to our Covid-19 Page to see how we comply with Government requirements.
Classes available NOW at Melbourne CBD, Dandenong, Bundoora and Laverton locations.
- HLTAID001 > HLTAID009 Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation
- Express 30 min (annual refresher)
- Regular 1.5 hour
- Full 2.5hr (no online theory)
Essential Workers List:
- Clinical Health & Biomedical Science Staff
- Childcare Workers
- Aged Care & Disability Workers
- Construction Workers
- Essential Business WHS (OH&S) Personnel
- Anyone holding a Permitted Workers Permit
- Students enrolled in Essential Business courses (you should carry evidence of your Uni/Tafe enrolment on you for government officials)
*Essential workers should keep their booking confirmation on them and evidence they are an essential worker/student to provide to any government authorities if required
Our Covid-19 Safe Plan:
- Social Distancing – 1 person per 2sqm
- Sanitizing of all equipment
- Sanitizing hands between use of equipment
- Sanitizing entering and leaving the room
- Temperature checks at all venues
- Modified assessments to maintain distancing and hygiene policies are met
*For full information see our COVID-19 Safe Plan
When You Must Not Attend:
If have come into contact with anyone who has tested positive to Covid-19 or who is isolating, or if you are sick or displaying any of these signs:
- Dry Cough
- Sore Throat
- Shortness of Breath
Public classes daily in Melbourne & Sydney. CPR & First Aid Courses. Over 70,000 courses delivered each year. Express Refresher courses available
Exceptional. Efficient. Professional. No matter how large the group, we offer training of the highest calibre in fully equipped modern facilities.
Whether you’re an individual or a company representative, we can provide the first aid training that’s right for you!
Verified Google Reviews From Our Past Customers
Express course was great. It’s an ideal course for people who have previous first aid qualifications and just need a bit of a refresher. Elssy was a great instructor
Our trainer, Allan, was super engaging and made the experience comfortable & fun for everyone. Would definitely recommend this course to anyone of any age or skill level. I left the session feeling confident about my CPR abilities despite never having learnt about it before!
Inder is a great trainer for my first aid course. She gave lots of help during the course especially for me whose English is not the first language.
What You Need To Know
To keep our training costs down a large component of our courses are completed as theory at home prior to the class. And by not supplying refreshments on the day of training we are able to keep our prices low and offer student pricing for all.
It also means we can focus on the fun stuff on the day of the class, and incorporate more practical exercises and assessments rather than a theory-based class environment.
- If you need a general First Aid qualification, we recommend the HLTAID011 Provide first aid. This also includes CPR qualification. The Australian Resuscitation Council (ARC) recommends that this qualification is updated every 3 years.
- If you are looking to just update CPR qualification then we recommend HLTAID009 Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation. The Australian Resuscitation Council (ARC) recommends that this qualification is updated annually.
- If you are looking for a first aid qualification to work in the childcare industry, and also require Anaphylaxis and Asthma training ONLY, the should consider HLTAID012 Provide first aid in an education and care setting.
- If you are working with children, you may also be required to obtain first aid training qualifications in Asthma and Anaphylaxis. You need to check with the employer before enrolling, so that client gets the correct training for his or her circumstance.
Please note that you still need to confirm with your employer first what qualification do you need to take before you book in.
Our CPR classes start from $81 if you book online.
Our First Aid classes start from $161.
Our Childcare First Aid classes start from $201.
Our courses are nationally accredited and are the same courses delivered nationally by any other RTO (Registered Training Organisation) provider. All of our courses must follow the ARC guidelines if delivered in Australia to make them compliant.
Our statement (certificate) will be emailed upon successful completion after 7pm the same day for morning classes, or next day for afternoon classes
Yes. Your first aid certificate will state that you’re qualified to provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) because it’s part of the training for those who have obtained their certification.
Online First Aid courses are not accredited, so they can’t be used for certification or employment purposes. The First Aid course assessment requires practical demonstration of CPR. This means that you will have to use an actual manekin, which is not available online for any reason and can only be found at real life training courses.
If you’re taking this course for work-related purposes, make sure to check with your employer as they may be willing or able to pay for it on behalf of yourself.