Pocket Mask Training
ADD to any CPR or First Aid Course
Pocket mask training is popular with those working in emergency services and security industry, and is mandatory for the police force. We offer this add-on only at Melbourne CBD, Sydney CBD, Parramatta and Hornsby venues for any CPR or first aid course you have booked into.
Just purchase ‘Pocket Mask Training’ from the ‘Products‘ page and we’ll ensure you receive additional pocket mask training on the day of your course.
Order pocket mask training add-on: HERE
It is not available as a stand-alone course, rather an inclusion in normal CPR or First Aid training.
- Pocket Mask Training added to your CPR or first aid course
- FREE Pocket Mask to take home
- Digital Certificate
- 1-on-1 Demonstration and Assessment
- Practical demonstrations/skills observations
- Short answer questioning
- Upon successful completion a Statement of Completion will be issued. Your certificate will be emailed to you within 48hrs of the completion of your class, if deemed competent in the CPR component of the course.
- This course is not aligned to any Nationally Recognised courses and is merely an industry specific course for those requiring it, therefore is not a non-accredited course
- HLTAID009 – Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR), or
- HLTAID010 – Provide emergency first aid (free upgrade to HLTAID011), or
- HLTAID011 – Provide first aid
If you are unsure how to book please contact our admin team for further assistance.