USING BASIC FIRE EQUIPMENT & WARDEN – EMERGENCY EVACUATION
Basic Fire Equipment & Warden Training
The course is compliant with Australian Standard: AS3745-2010
Please note: This is not an accredited qualification. Staff will receive a certificate of completion for this non-accredited course.
- Principals of fire and methods of extinguishing
- Types of extinguishing equipment – including pre-use and after-use
- Use of fire blankets & fire hoses
- Fire response procedures
- Safety precautions
- Evacuation drills
- Warden responsibilities & procedures
- First aider responsibilities during an emergency
Refer to our Covid-19 Page to see how we comply with Government requirements.
Our Covid-19 Safe Plan:
- 1.5m Social Distancing
- Sanitizing of all equipment
- Sanitizing hands between use of equipment
- Sanitizing entering and leaving the room
- Temperature checks at all venues
- Modified assessments to maintain distancing and hygiene policies are met
*For full information see our COVID-19 Safe Plan
When You Must Not Attend:
If have come into contact with anyone who has tested positive to Covid-19 or who is isolating, or if you are sick or displaying any of these signs:
- Dry Cough
- Sore Throat
- Shortness of Breath
Public classes daily in Melbourne & Sydney. CPR & First Aid Courses. Over 70,000 courses delivered each year. Express Refresher courses available
Exceptional. Efficient. Professional. No matter how large the group, we offer training of the highest calibre in fully equipped modern facilities.
Whether you’re an individual or a company representative, we can provide the first aid training that’s right for you!